Your Forum for Star Wars related stories and other Sci Fi discussion.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My Original Trilogy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bassman

PostSubject: My Original Trilogy   Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:16 am

Preferring to see the whole picture, I originally bought the Widescreen Boxset of the three films on VHS tape.

When they were released on DVD, I didn't buy them straight away. I waited and eventually got the three films on DVD for a special price in a Music/Games/DVD chain store locally. They are not a boxset, but have matching covers and are marked as Episode IV, V and VI and are the updated versions of the films. I did eventually get around to watching Star Wars, but have yet to watch the other two. I must have had them for a good few years now! I presume they did Episodes I to III in a similar style of case (which were I presume discounted the same).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebel_A97

PostSubject: Re: My Original Trilogy   Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:11 am

To each his/her own, but I can't stand widescreen versions of any movie. Those stupid black bars annoy me. Give me full screen any day. And that's okay that you haven't watched the films in awhile, I haven't either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper363

PostSubject: Re: My Original Trilogy   Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:18 am

There is a Tv network here in USA (I don't know if it's in other countries) but the network is name Spike, and it seems like every few weeks or so they play a marathon of SW movies. From prequels to the orginal.. It’s really nice cause I have them all on my DVR and I like it cause I can just watch one whenever without having to put in the DVD’s to watch them .

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Original Trilogy   

Back to top Go down

My Original Trilogy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1