Blue Harvest Cantina Revisited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Forum for Star Wars related stories and other Sci Fi discussion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reviews

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebel_A97

Rebel_A97

Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Reviews   Reviews Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:37 am

This thread was on another forum I went to and it was basically whatever movie we saw, we would review it for others to read about before they saw it. Or have a discussion about the movie and why the person who reviewed it didn't or did like it (hope this thread goes here).

So I saw an old animated film called The Wild Thornberry Movie. Out of 5 stars, it got a 3. For me, it'd get a 2. It was good, then moved very slow before finally picking up and then it was over. So it was okay.

Also saw Epic. I believe it got so-so reviews and I can see why. It's just okay...it's not good, but it's not bad either. It's in-between, but it does have a nice message to it.
--------
This is for any review for any film you see. Smile

Back to top Go down
Rebel_A97

Rebel_A97

Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reviews   Reviews Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:58 pm

Virus. Do not watch unless you're bored and don't really feel like thinking throughout a film. It has two good actors in it (Donald Sutherland and Jamie Lee Curtis) but other than that there's something that's just lacking. The plot is interesting and Jamie Lee Curtis does her very best in it, but the other actors are just acting as if it's their first role or for their paycheck.

So out of 10 stars this movie gets a 2. It's lucky it even got that.
Back to top Go down
Rebel_A97

Rebel_A97

Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reviews   Reviews Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 9:53 am

Saving Mr. Banks. I'm not a big Tom Hanks fan, but I like Emma Thompson and my mother saw it and said it was good. So I gave it a whirl, it was good. Enjoyable but sad at the same time. Out of 10 stars, I'd give it a 7.
Back to top Go down
Rebel_A97

Rebel_A97

Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reviews   Reviews Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:27 am

Saw two in the span of I'd say two or three weeks.

First: Lone Survivor
Good movie, very violent, lots of language, but the acting for all the actors was good and it's based on a true story. So out of four stars, I'd give it a three.

Second: Transformers: Age of Extinction
Don't waste your time and money, there's no plot, no story, except for a few actors (M. Wahlberg, S. Tucci, etc) the rest of the actors were horrible. The action was boring and it was too long of a bang bang shoot 'em up film. You really didn't care if some characters were killed and it seemed as if the writer or director wanted as much fighting and car chasing as possible, well you get both. Really out of four stars, it gets a one since there's no zero.
Back to top Go down
Rebel_A97

Rebel_A97

Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reviews   Reviews Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 7:13 am

Saw Transformer 4. Word of Advice: DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!! It's long, it's boring, the action is even boring, and the characters (while some did well, others didn't) weren't believable so you really didn't care if the main character's daughter died. If I could give it zero stars I would, so I'll give it a 1 out of 4.

I know no one is reading these, I just keep doing them in case a viewer (who isn't signed in) happens to come by and want to read everyone's threads.  flower 
Back to top Go down
Arca Hejaran

Arca Hejaran

Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reviews   Reviews Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 8:59 pm

You're wrong, dear, I like to read your reviews :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reviews   Reviews Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reviews
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Harvest Cantina Revisited :: Other Stuff :: Entertainment-
Jump to: