Blue Harvest Cantina Revisited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Forum for Star Wars related stories and other Sci Fi discussion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Books

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bassman

The Books Empty
PostSubject: The Books   The Books Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 9:24 am

I have yet to read the first three books. I purchased them sometime ago in paperback, A version that came with more "adult orientated" covers!

I have read the rest of the books in the series, having purchased them in hardback form.
Back to top Go down
Rebel_A97

Rebel_A97

The Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Books   The Books Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:30 am

The first three are good; if you've seen the movies you can definitely see where they stayed true to the first two books. The third book they cut a lot and I think is better than the movie. Don't get me wrong The Prisoner of Azakban is one of my favorites for the movies, but the book is way better.

I've never seen them with the adult covers, do you mean they have the movie on them? I'm not a fan of hardback books only because the price is high. Give me a paperback anyday!

Which are your favorite books?

For me it's: 1, 3, 6, and some of 7.
Back to top Go down
Bassman

The Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Books   The Books Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:28 am

The covers have Black and White Photos on them, whihc may be from the movies. I keep meaning to search them out to read, but get easily distracted!

I am not that sure of favourites as it has been a good while since I read the books.

Hardcaovers tend to be heavily discounted in the UK (well, the Harry Potter Books were), so the price is fairly close to the cost of a new paperback anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Books   The Books Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Books
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Harvest Cantina Revisited :: Harry Potter :: Books-
Jump to: