Blue Harvest Cantina Revisited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Forum for Star Wars related stories and other Sci Fi discussion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Original Trilogy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bassman

My Original Trilogy Empty
PostSubject: My Original Trilogy   My Original Trilogy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:16 am

Preferring to see the whole picture, I originally bought the Widescreen Boxset of the three films on VHS tape.

When they were released on DVD, I didn't buy them straight away. I waited and eventually got the three films on DVD for a special price in a Music/Games/DVD chain store locally. They are not a boxset, but have matching covers and are marked as Episode IV, V and VI and are the updated versions of the films. I did eventually get around to watching Star Wars, but have yet to watch the other two. I must have had them for a good few years now! I presume they did Episodes I to III in a similar style of case (which were I presume discounted the same).
Back to top Go down
Rebel_A97

Rebel_A97

PostSubject: Re: My Original Trilogy   My Original Trilogy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:11 am

To each his/her own, but I can't stand widescreen versions of any movie. Those stupid black bars annoy me. Give me full screen any day. And that's okay that you haven't watched the films in awhile, I haven't either.
Back to top Go down
Piper363

Piper363

PostSubject: Re: My Original Trilogy   My Original Trilogy Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:18 am

There is a Tv network here in USA (I don't know if it's in other countries) but the network is name Spike, and it seems like every few weeks or so they play a marathon of SW movies. From prequels to the orginal.. It’s really nice cause I have them all on my DVR and I like it cause I can just watch one whenever without having to put in the DVD’s to watch them .

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Original Trilogy   My Original Trilogy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Original Trilogy
Page 1 of 1