Blue Harvest Cantina Revisited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Forum for Star Wars related stories and other Sci Fi discussion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ever Been

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebel_A97

Rebel_A97

Ever Been  Empty
PostSubject: Ever Been    Ever Been  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:26 am

afraid of a creature in a movie?  

Because I have...twice.  But one is more so than the first.  The first was Jaws, that shark scared me to no end.  Until I decided to learn about them, now the Great White is my favorite shark and I love the movie (it's in my top three favorite films).

The next is The Neverending Story.  To many people they love this film, but I hate it.  You may ask why?  Well for mainly two reasons and one is more powerful than the first.  The first is that the horse, Artax, dies. The horse just gave up and decided to die, but thankfully he comes back in the end.  The second reason and I'm not putting its picture up here (please don't put its picture up here either) is the Gmork.  It's a werewolf type creature that's black with green eyes.

When I first saw this creature it scared the dickens out of me.  And while it hasn't scared me for a very long time, I still cannot look at its picture without getting frightened.  This fear has gone so far as in I don't like black wolves or black German Shepherds.  These animals could be the nicest canines ever, but I'm afraid of them because of the gmork.  It scared me for years until I challenged it; I have killed this creature in my own way by writing something like it in my stories and having the good guys defeat it.

It may seem to you as if I'm crazy above.  But when you have an overactive imagination, your thoughts can run wild at night.  No horror films for me thanks.

So has any creature in a movie scared you?
Back to top Go down
Piper363

Piper363

Ever Been  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Been    Ever Been  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:32 am

So there are a few things that scary me from the movies. but the one thing that scares me / creeps me out is from a TV show called ALF.. that ALF creature is the worst.. I hate it so much.. even thinking about it right now gives me the shivers.. I don’t know why or what happened to me to make me this way, but I just cannot stand that creature.

However from the movies the only thing that scare me are Michael Myers, from the Halloween movies. This is because when I would watch the Halloween movies while living in Alabama, in the middle of nowhere.. and then after watching them I could never go to sleep, because I lived by myself. Now if I watch them and I’m with my boyfriend or friends I will be okay but if I’m by myself.. NO THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down
Rebel_A97

Rebel_A97

Ever Been  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Been    Ever Been  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 5:59 am

Alf was odd.  I remember turning on that show just for a couple of seconds and thought it was the weirdest show ever and Alf was weird.  It just didn't make sense to me; sorry you're scared of it.  Many are.

I've never seen the Halloween movies, are they any good?  My mother did that one time, she saw Jaws and then when it was over, left the theater and saw the ocean (it was a boardwalk theater).  

There are some movies where watching them alone is a definite no-no!
Back to top Go down
Piper363

Piper363

Ever Been  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Been    Ever Been  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 7:57 am

Yeah I hated Alf as a kid. I don't know what it would be like now if I were to watch that show.. I would most likely still hate/ be scared of it.

Back to top Go down
AnyaSkywalker

AnyaSkywalker

Ever Been  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Been    Ever Been  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:32 am

I can't stand the Muppets or those things on Sesame Street D:  They just terrify me.  I didn't voluntarily watch those shows as a child nor did my parents put it on for me, but I was "encouraged" to watch them in a kindergarten/playgroup setting.  I honestly don't know what it is about them, but they're just odd.  I don't know which one it's on, but that big woolly mammoth thing really, really creeps me out - I can't even think about it without involuntarily shuddering.  

I have refused to watch the Muppets movie with friends because I get the creeps when I see any of those characters or see people dressed up as the characters.  I'm fine with people being dressed up in mascot costumes, but once you put on one of those character costumes, I'm away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/simply-a-love
Rebel_A97

Rebel_A97

Ever Been  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Been    Ever Been  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:47 pm

Snuffleupagus is the wooly mammoth. Yeah I guess if you're not brought up on them, they can seem weird. I haven't heard a whole lot about the new movie that's out. Sorry I'll stop talking about it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ever Been  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Been    Ever Been  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever Been
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Harvest Cantina Revisited :: Other Stuff :: Off Topic-
Jump to: