Blue Harvest Cantina Revisited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Forum for Star Wars related stories and other Sci Fi discussion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harry Potter in High Definition

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bassman

Harry Potter in High Definition Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter in High Definition   Harry Potter in High Definition Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:43 am

I have all the Hary Potter Movies on High Definition Disks. The first five movies I have on HD-DVD and the other three on Blu-Ray. The movies do look very good in High Definition and seem to be fairly cheap nowadays (in the UK anyway).

I am not sure which is the best, HD-DVD or Blu-Ray, in terms of quality, but as HD-DVD was phased out it is somewhat academic.
Back to top Go down
|Master|

|Master|

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter in High Definition   Harry Potter in High Definition Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:39 pm

I agree, Harry Potter looks impressive in HD.

have you read the novels, Bassman? Did you like them?
Back to top Go down
Piper363

Piper363

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter in High Definition   Harry Potter in High Definition Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:53 pm

I love the Harry Potter series. I just own them on basic dvd but I would love to own it on HD, but with technology changing all the time it's hard to own something that seems like it's brand new when right around the corner it changes.
Back to top Go down
Rebel_A97

Rebel_A97

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter in High Definition   Harry Potter in High Definition Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:26 am

I really don't see a difference between HD and Blu-Ray. I have some HP movies in HD and the rest are in Blu-Ray and really they look the same to me. But that could just be me, my brother says there's a difference in clarity and brightness.

Lol Piper, how right you are! What I'm not a fan of is that they put more extras on the Blu-Ray now, so you feel you have to buy it because you want to see all those extras on there. I know why they do it, but it doesn't mean I have to like it.
Back to top Go down
Bassman

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter in High Definition   Harry Potter in High Definition Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:23 am

There is very little in terms of difference in quality between HD-DVD and Blu-Ray. It is just that Sony put all their support into Blu-Ray which was basically the end for HD-DVD as far as movies were concerned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter in High Definition   Harry Potter in High Definition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter in High Definition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Harvest Cantina Revisited :: Harry Potter :: Movies-
Jump to: